Wednesday, February 3, 2010

olsenboye launched today!

I know I told y'all about this line back in October, but just to recap: Mary-Kate and Ashley launched a low-priced JCPenney line aimed at teens several months ago, and the line is officially available in stores today. No one (I hope) was expecting anything as exquisite as their luxury line, The Row, or even its trendier little sister, Elizabeth and James, but I think Olsenboye deserves credit for being a cute, wearable line for teens and people who think they're still teens (i.e., me). So what pieces will fly off the racks first? Here are my predictions:

Boyfriend Blazer: I can't resist a good blazer, and this navy number is very Blair Waldorf, don't you think?


Denim Jacket: Cute denim jackets like this one are going to be all the rage this spring, so I have a feeling the item will be in high demand. Details like the pink stitching on the front and three-quarter length sleeves add a little something extra to this find.



Bow Skirt: This girly pink pleated skirt is one of my favorite items from the collection. It can be dressed up or down--or worn with the denim jacket above.




Madeline Shoe: SHOES! These lovely pink bow heels are animal-friendly and have a zipper in the back for easy on-off action. If I could pull off heels, I'd so get these.




Foldover Xbody Tote: I absolutely love this tote bag. As I've mentioned before, I tend to carry most of my possessions along with me when I leave the house, so giant bags with long shoulder straps are always welcome. This bag has handles, so you can carry it, in addition to a shoulder strap. Versatile, cute, and Olsen-approved.

Of course, there are a few misses in the collection, especially the graphic logo tees, but you can decide that for yourselves. So either head to your local JCPenney, or shop online here.

No comments:

Post a Comment