Thursday, February 18, 2010

olympics fever

It's hard to know where to divert my attention these days--Fashion Week or the Winter Olympics? Both events are full of spectacle and shock. But watching Lindsey Vonn conquer the mountain is slightly more uplifting than watching Karlie Kloss conquer the runway. Either way, I've been busy keeping up with both events.
I recently jumped on the bandwagon and began a Tumblr, which can be found here. Don't get jealous, Blogger! I'll just be using the Tumblr to supplement this blog and post things I don't really have words for. Like the stills released from Lady Gaga's "Telephone" video.
So, tonight, you can rest assured I will be sitting on my couch cheering for Evan Lysacek to bring home the gold in men's skating. Hopefully, he'll be wearing another fab Vera Wang creation like he did on Tuesday.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment