Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Topshop's pretty spring clothing

A while back, I talked about my futile quest to find some pretty lingerie-as-outwear tops and dresses. I found lots of hard-to-wear corset tops, but nothing I'd be willing to leave the house in. It completely slipped my mind to check Topshop--the UK's answer to H&M. I normally count Topshop out because of geographical issues. They finally opened a store in the U.S. about a year ago, but it's in New York, which is close, but not close enough for lunch break shopping sprees. Either way, they have some really pretty, delicate looking camis, skirts and dresses that won't leave you looking like you popped out of an 80s-era Madonna video. Behold:

Any of these pieces would be a great addition to a spring/summer wardrobe--they look soft and flowy, and would keep you cool on a stuffy day. I know it's only the beginning of March, and we haven't quite arrived at spring yet, but it sure is nice to daydream about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment