Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Chanel's fall 2010 show just the tip of the iceberg

Ha-ha, literally! Oh, the wit. Chanel's fall 2010 collection was paraded down a chilly-looking runway with a giant glacier in the middle.

The runway set the tone for what was to come, specifically, Abbey Lee Kershaw wearing this

A little Where the Wild Things Are meets the Abominable Snowman. Reportedly, all the fur on the runway was fake, which is relief since I can't imagine anyone actually leaving the house in this fuzzy mess. But, this being Chanel, my all-time favorite label, there was plenty of classic goodness in this collection. Observe:

If I ever had a reason to attend a red carpet event, I would no doubt wear the floral number on the bottom left. And there's nothing I wouldn't do to get my very own Chanel tweed.

No comments:

Post a Comment