Saturday, September 12, 2009

day two continued

Pictures of some of my most highly-anticipated shows popped up this morning, so I must document my favorites here.
First up, we have Erin Wasson x RVCA. I was expecting a lot here because I loved her first collection for the skate/surf brand in all it's grunged-out glory. However, I was a little let down by how hippy-flowy everything was in her spring collection.
Obviously I love the boyfriend blazer look in appropriately spring-like colors. Gray seems to be big for Spring 2010.
Again, love the grungy, oversized skateboarder look, especially when it involves black and white stripes.
I think this loose, but not too flowy white dress is my personal fave of the collection.

Cynthia Rowley's spring dresses were incredibly gorgeous and wearable. A sampling:
I couldn't help but picture Michelle Obama wearing this last one. So ladylike!

Finally, we have my favorite so far, pieces of which we'll almost certainly see on Mrs. Obama come spring, is Jason Wu. My highlights need no pointless commentary from me, so just look, enjoy, and try not to drool on your keyboard:


images via nymag.com and jezebel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment